Sunday, December 9, 2012

Birthday boy next door....again

Hello dear interestees,

I made a card for a boy next door. He is the little brother of the one I made a card for earlier in november. This card is a bit Crackle Paint gone wild....

 
The background I stamped with purple archival ink in a harlequin pattern. I then inked the whole thing in pale yellow with Distress ink. Then covered everything with Rock Candy crackle paint.
The smaller piece I inked with distress inks after I stamped and heat embossed the swirl with clear embossing powder.
Over that I painted with purple distress crackle paint and let it dry.
Then put the two pieces together with glue and added the sentiment I made with a label maker in bright red so it stands out.
The corners I cut with a Cropadile corner chomper and voila.....the card is ready.
 
The boy I made this for loved it. He rang the doorbell in the evening and brought me a chocolate Santa as a thank you.
 
 
 
Well until next time, I will be posting Christmas cards......
 
Frederique
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment