Sunday, December 23, 2012

Shiny Santa

Dear reader,


Today another in the moment creation. I decided to make a Christmas tag using only Perfect Pearls Powders. It made a rather flashy tag I must say.


I stamped everything with perfect medium on a black tag. That is especially for working with Perfect pearls powders. Although I use imitation powders as the perfect pearls powders are rather expensive. The only difference is that after I complete my project I have to mist it with a little hairspray to fixate it all.
I coloured everything with different colours and it looks nice and shiny.
I added a red ribbon and a "handmade" charm and I dabbed the edge of the tag with a pearl acrylic paint dabber.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog so far. I invite all my readers to leave a comment so that I know what you think of my work or with suggestions. In any language.
 
Take care and I hope to welcome you back soon!
 
Frederique
 

No comments:

Post a Comment