Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting to know the melting pot.......

Hello again bloggers,

I treated myself to the ranger melting pot to pour molds and such. I have been playing with it and I would like to share the results with you.

I made this mold with mold 'n pour and an acorn charm of a charm bracelet. It looks quite cute.

Again mold 'n pour, this time a leaf.


The mold once the leaf is removed....
 
 
 A silicone mold for different size of roses.
 
 Various flowers
 
After I painted some of them......
 
Left over UTEE poured on my craft sheet and then stamped. Makes cool embellishments.
 

The cutest cupcake!!!!!!!!!
 



Various embellishments I poured in pewter and bronze UTEE. Then aged them with paint. I love this look.
 
As soon as I have created more I will of course share them with you!
 
Take care and I will be back soon.
 
Frederique
 


No comments:

Post a Comment