Wednesday, July 3, 2013

And again a birthday tag

welcome dear blogger,

in this post I would like to show another birthday tag I made. I stuck to one of my favourite themes....clockwork....

I used to collect watches when I was younger. Unfortunately I lost most of them in various moves through various countries... Now I collect tea eggs and crafting supplies hahahaha.
I die cut the tag out of pre printed ledger paper. stamped the clocks on with stazon jet black ink. Then I ripped a piece of graphic 45 printed card stock to size and glued it on the tag. I inked the edges with distress ink. I cut the tattered clock out of card board and painted it with acrylic paint in the colour gold. Over that I rubbed on some distressed stickles to give it a bit of sparkle. The inners of the clock embellishment I made by pouring molten UTEE in a silicone mould. I gave that some dimension by rubbing some silver paint on it.

I had an oval die cut lying around and decided to paint it with some crackle paint. After id dried I attached the timeless sentiment to it that I made with a label writer.
I put every thing together and added a crinkle ribbon to complete the look.
 
Happy Birthday Arno..
 
Until next time, take care
Frederique

No comments:

Post a Comment