Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Card for new born girl

Hello again bloggers,

The other day I made a tag for a girl that just entered this world. I find those as hard as the sympathy ones. I never know what to say or make. But I give it a shot every time any way...
 


Her name is Sterre, which means star in English. It is a rather unusual name though. I always make sure I don't make the girl cards too pink or the boy cards too blue. I die Cut a tag using Tim Holtz' tag and bookplate die and paper I got from my mom. The letters I die cut out of grunge board using another die of Tim Holtz. I painted the letters with blue crackle paint and inked the edges of the tag with distress ink.
 
I added two stars I cast using UTEE and a silicone mould by Martha Steward. Yes I do own other products besides Tim Holtz'......
The little hand charm I coloured using alcohol ink, also the bonnet of the little pram.
 
Some blue lace and pink ribbon even every thing out....
 
I hope Sterre will have a healthy and happy life.
 
Until next time...take care
 
Frederique
 


No comments:

Post a Comment