Friday, March 27, 2015

Raindrops keep falling on his head...

Thank you for stepping by,

I made this from a blank manila shipping tag. I stamped the umbrella man in coffee archival ink and covered it with a mask. I make masks of most my stamps.

Then I stamped the raindrops in white stazon ink and then inked the tag using faded jeans distress ink and a blending tool. The white stazon works as a resist and the mask protects the stamped man. Then inked the edges of the tag with walnut stain distress ink and added the bow. And once done removed the mask.

To make the drops pop a bit more I went over them with a waterbrush to lift a bit of the ink off. This brought out the drop just a bit more...

I love love love the stamps by www.designsbyryn.com.

Until next time,

Take care...
Frédérique
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment